Thursday, October 8, 2009

There is light at the end of the tunnel

So this past week hasn't been too fun, a lot of laying around being sick and missing class (which i am not complaining about! Besides all the extra homework i got) but it is the weekend for me once again..which is always pretty exciting. I'm slowly recovering and I just found out last minute I am going with my mom for the weekend up to Northern California where i used to live. Which is a pleasant surprise because i miss my family! I am pretty sure Tyler is coming along as well! So far...my weekend is looking pretty good. I will get to be with all my loves together! =)

Have a great weekend!

p/s here is a quote from a book i like that i think everyone could use.

" I love myself in this very moment-I don't wait until i lose the weight, get a new job,find a lover, or whatever. This moment is my reality, and I know that the only time I can begin to love who I am is right here and right now. Unconditional love is love with no expectations or conditions. Its the way i choose to love myself. It is accepting what is."


(photo taken from imgfave)

No comments:

Post a Comment