Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!



Can you believe its already October? Its crazy but it makes me so happy! It felt like just yesterday was the beginning of summer!

What i am looking forward to this month:
1. pumpkins, pumpkins,pumpkins! Carving pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and even pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks! Can you tell i like pumpkin?

2. Hopefully more of this awesome cool bike riding weather!

3. The official start to the holiday season ( Halloween..Thanksgiving..Christmas!) I love this time of the year!

4. scarves, sweaters and boots!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Stephanie! I love your blog. It made me smile, too, so your positivity is already making a difference in someone's life. I was feeling a little down today. Thank you for sharing!

    And about Autumn. My favorite time of year! Here in Indiana it is a little colder than where you are, but I always love getting into The Winter Closet!

    xxoo
    Kathy McWhirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin bread sounds good for this weekend, don't ya think? :) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing...to celebrate October of course! =)

    ReplyDelete