Monday, April 12, 2010

Tyler











I couldn't have asked for anyone better then this beautiful soul to be one of my best friends and even my boyfriend who i love so dearly. It has almost been a year that we have been together and although, in the beginning we had some people near and dear to us fighting against us, it was all worth the risk and it is now better than ever. He is such a positive person and always knows how to make me feel better. I have learned so much from him and I hope to learn much more. Love is scary because it is such a risk but its one risk i can't help but taking for this guy. I love you Tyler!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you honey - Tyler seems like such a great guy and I am so glad he makes you happy. That's the way it should be. You make such a cute couple and I think you are good for each other. Love ya

    ReplyDelete