Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its December already!

Can you believe it? December is here already...it felt like only yesterday i was excited for Autumn! It doesn't feel like it is going to be winter, but that could also be because i live in Southern California where really..there is no winter! I don't think I've ever experienced a real winter because when i think of winter, i think snow...and sadly, i have yet to see, touch or play in it! 18 years and no sight of snow..i know i know i am a deprived child! BLAME MY MOM! So I declared right here and right now, that my goal for this winter, is to go to the snow!
It has to happen! I'll make it happen!
=)

Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. You can watch White Christmas with me...you'll see snow then! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy December to you! I hope you get to see some real SNOW!

    ReplyDelete